- Product details
DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands
DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands have been used for decades: in bridge construction, the construction of reservoirs and for many other engineering structures above and below ground as well as off-shore.
Tendon Systems belonging to the DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands are used in classical prestressed concrete construction. Tendons are placed in ducts in the concrete cross-section and are grouted after tensioning.
Thanks to their superior load-carrying performance, simple design and versatility, they can be easily and economically used in post-tensioned structures.
DYWIDAG Tendons consist of a variable number of single strands and can thus be sized to meet requirements and conditions on site.
The strands consisting of 7 individual cold-drawn wires are secured in the anchorages by three part wedges that transfer tensioning force safely into the concrete. Due to their composition consisting of first grade materials, DYWIDAG Tendons are extremely resistant and efficient. In addition, thanks to a sophisticated grouting method, they offer superior corrosion protection, thus insuring longevity.
- For installing post-tensioning systems, DSI offers comprehensive equipment such as uncoiling cages and pushers, hydraulic jacks, mixing units with grout pumps, hydraulic pumps as well as test equipment for quality assurance
- As an additional service, DSI offers professional support during installation worldwide
- All of the DYWIDAG Strand Post-Tensioning Tendon Systems can be supplied in a variety of diameters, steel grades and tensile strengths
- Tendon sizes vary between 3 and 37 strands
- Common steel grades are St 1770/1860 (Grade 250/270)
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle
“Local Presence-Global Competence“
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations (Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), British Standard (BS), fédération internationale du béton (fib), European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA), etc.)
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems